Etizolam Powder is a derivative from the group of benzodiazepines, more precisely the so-called thienodiazepines, which include the substances Brotizolam, Clotiazepam and Bentazepam. For these substances, the benzene ring in the structure was replaced by a thiophene ring, thus altering the pharmacological properties. The active spectrum includes anxiolytic, amnestic, anticonvulsive, sedative, muscle-relaxing and hypnotic potentials, but the anxiolytic as well as the hypnotic property is most pronounced. For this reason, it is used primarily for the treatment of insomnia as well as against panic attacks and anxiety states.
Pharmacology and chemistry
Dosage: 0.5mg – 2mg per day
Maximum dose according to product information: 2mg per day, divided into 2-3 individual doses.
Anflutgeschwindigkeit: 30 minutes to 2 hours
Diazepamäquivalent: 1mg Etizolam correspond approximately 10mg diazepam
Anxiolytic properties: six fold higher than diazepam
Application forms: Oral, Sublingual
Mechanism of Action: modulation of GABA A – receptor
Etizolam itself has a half-life of about 3.5 hours. It is, however, to be noted that it is metabolized to a large extent in the body to the likewise pharmacologically active alpha-hydroxyetizolam, which has a half-life of 8.2 hours.
- It is a thienodiazepine type anxiolytic drug (palliative tranquilizer). Functionally, it is roughly the same as the benzodiazepine system. It is relatively safe and has less dependency.
- Among similar drugs, the action is somewhat stronger and the action time is shorter (action / time: within 6 hours from medium to strong / short time). There is also a considerable effect of loosening the muscle.
- It also has an antidepressant effect, so it is suitable for depression symptoms. Also, in the orthopedic field, you may be prescribed for cervical spondylosis or low back pain, expecting muscle tone relaxation.
- Anxiety, tension, depression, nervous breakdown symptoms and sleep disorders in neurosis
- Anxiety, tension, sleep disturbance in depression
- Physical symptoms in psychosomatic disorders (hypertension, stomach / duodenal ulcer) and anxiety / tension / depression / sleep disorders
- Sleep disturbance in schizophrenia
- Anxiety / tension / depression / muscle tone / / cervical spondylosis / low back pain, muscle contractile headache in the following diseases
- In the case of neurosis, depression. Usually, adults take 3 mg daily as an Ezizolam in 3 divided doses. For better result consumer should take Etizolam Powder & it can be found by etizolam supply Canada. We provide best quality cheap etizolam powder.
- Case of psychosomatic disease, cervical spondylosis, low back pain, muscle contraction headache. . Usually, adults take oral doses of 1.5 mg / day divided into 3 doses as Ethizolam.
- When used for sleep disorders. . Usually, adults take 1 to 3 mg a day as an oryzolam once orally before going to bed.
- In any case, it will be increased or decreased according to age and symptoms as appropriate, but for elderly people, up to 1.5 mg per day as ethizolam.