Acne is a problem and you do not know how to get rid of it? Luckily, there are a large number of natural remedies that will not leave you with empty pockets or expose you to harmful chemicals.
This time, we will give you some suggestions with green tea to combat acne. Take note and apply one of them or try them all and choose your favorite.
1. Mask of green tea, honey and baking soda
This mask has a nice texture and is suitable for all skin types. You can use it up to twice a week if the problem is severe.
- 2 tablespoons of freshly prepared green tea
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Prepare some green tea with the recipe you always use. From that preparation separate a few teaspoons.
- It is recommended that you let the leaves rest for an hour (more or less).
- After that time, add the baking soda and honey and mix very well.
- Apply on your clean skin with a circular massage.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Remove with cold, dry water with a soft towel.
Thanks to the smoothing effect of honey you can ignore the application of subsequent moisturizer. Yes, try to make the honey organic and natural.
2. Exfoliating mask with green tea
This mask with green tea to combat acne reduces problems from the root and prevents annoying scars.
- ¼ cup of concentrated green tea
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- The juice of 1 lemon
- Prepare green tea, as you usually do, but use twice as many leaves.
- Let stand for one hour and combine with the rest of the ingredients.
- Apply giving a circular massage and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with enough water and apply your usual moisturizer.
With this mask it is vital that you limit your contact with the sun because the lemon can cause stains. To avoid this problem, just apply a sunscreen every two hours.
You may also like to read: 7 Home Remedies for Hair That Our Grandmothers Talked and Really Work
3. Apple vinegar toner with green tea
This tonic is great if you want to fight acne quickly. We recommend you prepare a good amount and store it in a plastic bottle with spray. In this way, you can apply it whenever you need.
Our recommendation is that you do it in the morning and at night.
- 1 cup of concentrated green tea
- 1 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Combine the two ingredients and strain.
- Empty the combination in a plastic bottle with atomizer.
- Take a cotton and wet with the tonic.
- Pass the wet cotton all over the face and rest for 5 minutes.
- Rinse with fresh water.
- Apply your moisturizer.
You can use this tonic once or twice a day. You will notice that in a couple of weeks the acne will stop being a problem.
4. Green tea tonic with rose water
Rose water helps eliminate dirt, fats that accumulate and all the impurities that clog pores.
When mixed with green tea, detoxifies the skin.
- 2 green tea bags
- ½ cup of rose water
- Put the rose water to heat and add the contents of the green tea bags.
- Let stand for 7 minutes and strain.
- Let the tonic cool.
- Store the liquid in a spray bottle and refrigerate.
- Apply the tonic every night before going to sleep.
- Wash your face the next morning.
- Apply your moisturizer and makeup, if you wish, but avoid fatty products.
We recommend applying this tonic every night. This is a product suitable for sensitive skin but always remembers to keep it in refrigeration.
5. Mask of green tea and yogurt
The next of the masks to combat acne is also suitable for sensitive skin. The yogurt eliminates the bacteria that cause acne and reduce inflammation.
- 3 tablespoons of natural yogurt or natural Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of cold green tea
- Combine the two ingredients and apply on the clean face with a brush.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Apply this mask twice a week if acne is a serious problem. Otherwise, a weekly application will suffice.
If you prefer to prepare enough mask for several applications you can do it. You just have to keep it in a glass or plastic bottle tightly closed and keep it in refrigeration.
You may also like to read: How to remove facial hair
6. Tonic of green tea, chamomile and mint
Do you want a tonic to combat acne that you can use without problems and that, in passing, help you to refresh your face?
- 10 fresh green tea leaves
- 10 fresh chamomile flowers
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup of water
- Heat the water and when it boils add the mint, green tea and chamomile.
- Turn off the heat and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Strain and store in a bottle with spray.
- Apply on clean face in the morning and at night.
This tonic is incredible, not only to fight acne, also to cool and soothe the skin. It is not necessary to wash after applying.